The Feldenkrais Method offers a gentle and effective way to improve overall quality of life and at the same time address specific physical concerns without imposition or correction.
Through gentle touch and movement you can become aware of important movement properties and thereby support and accelerate your nervous system’s natural tendency towards better quality of movement. These changes that emerge from within your nervous system integrate faster into daily life than corrective adjustments and help grow trust in and respect for your natural innate capacity to help yourself.
Since movement is the very basis of how we are being ourselves, improving quality of movement improves quality of life in a multitude of ways.
This work can help you:
- Feel more grounded, present and at ease on a daily basis
- Increase sense of health and well-being
- Improve posture, balance, and coordination
- Prevent injury and speed up recovery
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Address specific concerns such as limited range of movement, tension, pain
If you are inspired by this opportunity to help yourself naturally feel better, I look forward to hearing from you. You can call or text me 646-883-8877.